Order Management System and SFCC B2C integration
The platform or tool known as Salesforce Order Management enables sellers to keep track of sales, process orders, manage inventory, and speed fulfillment in order to ensure that items are delivered to the shoppers who requested them. It guarantees that items are shipped out quickly, delivered on schedule, and are delivered exactly as intended.
Order Management main feaures:
- Customers may place orders through any commerce channel, then track and control them throughout the order lifecycle.
- Merchants can handle order fulfillment, shipping, money capture, invoicing, and service utilizing integrated and configurable business processes and workflows.
- Service Agents have access to a central database that stores all order-related data, have a comprehensive view of the whole order lifecycle, and can handle cancellations, returns, exchanges, reshipments, refunds, and discounts.
Order Management Integration with B2C Commerce:
- Since the 22.10 SFCC B2C Release, Business Manager administrators can self-provision and activate order integration.
- In Business Manager, select "Administration" > "Global Preferences" > "Salesforce Order Management Configuration" and activate order integration. (BM administrator permissions are required)
- Check here for a detailed explanation: Salesforce Order Management Implementation Guide for B2C Commerce (PDF)
OM Free Resources at Trailhead:
- Salesforce Order Management
- Salesforce Order Management for B2C Commerce
- Implement Salesforce Order Management with a B2B, B2C, or B2B2C Commerce Store
If you are a Salesforce Partner or Client, you can get more OM training from the Partner Learning Camp