The B2C Commerce 23.4 release occurs March. 9, 2023 through April. 4, 2023.
The following summarizes the main changes that this release brings:
- Set Up Origin Rules Using CDN Zone APIs
- Now you can smoothly transition from SFRA to PWA implementations using the latest CDN Zone APIs, allowing you to migrate specific pages to a PWA origin without a complete switch. Additionally, you can create and update origin rules to guide traffic towards a PWA origin.
- Enhance Payment Processing with Salesforce Payment APIs
- The new Salesforce Payment APIs enable connections with third-party order management systems or custom features specific to a platform. These APIs support actions like capture, cancel, refund, and updates, allowing direct cancellation or refund of payments in case of order failure while also managing payment authorizations. These APIs are accessible as Script APIs.
- Group Taxation for Imported and Exported Orders
- B2C Commerce now acknowledges orders created with group taxation for imports and exports, using the group taxation method to determine taxes for these orders.
- Monitor Page Designer Rendering Performance
- While editing in Page Designer, rendering performance data for pages, regions, and components are logged in your browser's developer console. This information can be used to pinpoint bottlenecks and improve rendering speed.
For further information, check this SFCC B2C official link.